7/20/2016

4 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 13

Hi everybody,
Today i have another lookbook for you ! I finally finished all of my exams so i'm going to try to really write down a lot more blog posts for you ! For right know let's start with the outfits.

Monday

My Monday outfit is pretty casual, on Sunday i bought my first pair of boyfriend jeans and i must say that they are super comfortable, now I understand why girls love to wear them so much they are very ripped so they are kind of a statement piece that' s the main reason why i decide to go pretty simple for the rest of my outfit. I combined a simple black long sleeved t shirt with a dark grey sweater just to really let the jeans be the star of this outfit. Then to add a touch of elegance I decided to wear my golden watches with a layered golden necklace and my oxfords shoes. I really like how this outfit cam together, I definitely don't regret buying these jeans even tough my mum said that they look as if a dog tore them apart.
Tuesday
Lovely day it was, the temperature were really high and so I decided to wear my floral shorts that I combined with a dark purple tank top and a simple dark grey sweater. Also as always I'm wearing my golden watches from Primark (I really should get a new pair:D) and then I topped it all off with a pair of simple beige flats with golden details.

Wednesday

Dentist day ! Just recently I received a package containing this beautiful dark indigo blouse, it's gorgeous, it's very flowy, transparent and gives me that total boho look I'm looking for. You definitely have to wear something underneath it so i decide to wear a simple black tank top underneath it that matches my black pair of jeans. And then to bring out the purple a little bit more I decide to wear my purple floral flats from H&M. Also as my accesories I'm wearing my white D&G watches.

Thursday

The last outfit I have prepared for you this week is a little similar to Monday's outfit, mostly because I went with the same boyfriend jeans and a similar color scheme. This time I paired them with a statement sweater dress that I tucked in for a unique look. I think that this kind of childish sweater alongside with these rough looking jeans make a really nice pairing. To finish the outfit odd I paired it with a brown leather bag and a pair of matching brown flats.


And so that's it I hope that you liked another edition of my lookbook until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment