2/01/2016

Ebay Finds * Hidden gems or scams ? | jewelry, nails and more

Hello Everybody,
every time when you come across something super cheap there's usually that sound in the back of your head that tells don't buy it it's a scam. But I'm a curious living being so I've decided to give a try to couple cheap products that I've found on Ebay. I simply can't understand how can something come for 1 $ from China when that's not even the cost of shipping :D So let's go right ahead and take a look at what I've found.


First of all I wanted to order couple things for my nails. I ordered some striping tape where I payed 1 $ for 10 rolls of the tape. A steel right ? Well this is one of the biggest disappointments for me but i don't totally blame the product for it just a little bit. I think it's great if you want to use it as a guideline for your manicure but really using it as a part of your manicure isn't that good of an idea. I tried doing some burberry inspired nails with my striping tapes and eventually they looked great but when i wanted to seal the design and apply my top coat which is Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel topcoat really the best stuff on the world i came across a weird problem the black tape started to turn silver it was very weird i guess it's just the quality of the pigments in it. With the red and white one I haven't noticed a similar problem so i don't know what to think about this. Then another problem that is in close relation with this one is that if you don't seal it, don't expect having the tape on for more than 1 day it gets stuck to everything when you're putting your gloves on for example.


Price: $1 for 10 rolls of tape

So the final verdict for me would be NO for using it as a part of your nail design at least the black one and YES if you're just using it for a guide because i don't think there's any problem with the stickiness of this tape. It's not a scam but it's not a hidden gem neither.

Second thing that I've ordered was a China Glaze polish in the shade No Plain Jane which i think is a beautiful shade. The description was accurate it didn't come damaged or anything like that i don't feel that the formula isn't a China Glaze one because it acts like any other China Glaze nail polish. The price on this one isn't probably cheaper than what you'd find in a store but I can't find China Glaze polishes anywhere near me so it's a great way to get my hands on some China Glaze products.


Price: $5.99

I can't do anything else than just recommend you this seller it's definitely not a scam so let's call it a beauty gem!

Third item that I've bought is a statement necklace I just love buying necklaces from Ebay because they're cheap and for the couple times I'm going to wear them they are totally fine and worth it for me. It's a golden necklace with some black rhinestones, it looks gorgeous and definitely makes any boring outfit stand out!

Price: $7.91

I love this, it's a hidden gem for me :)

4th item that I just couldn't pass one is this pair of watches. I know that it's not Michael Kors or anything like this believe me that i like some high quality watches but sometime you just don't care if it's pretty and something you've been looking for. I simply fell in love with this quilted black watch, it totally fits and makes for a beautiful accessory. Another great thing which really surprised was that it even came with batteries in it which i didn't expect at all !


Price: $1.69

For the astonishing price of a little less than $2 I have no other option than just say that this is a hidden gem !

Last Thing that I've bought is something that has been super popular lately and you can see many high end brands coming out with these fury pom poms for your keys or your purse. I really loved the idea and the look of it so I just bought one from and I'm loving it . I think that it's a great find especially if you don't want to spend $20 dollars on a keychain :D

Price: $1.21

Final verdict, I'm going to give this one a hidden gem tag !

So that's everything I've got this time ! I hope that this was at least a little bit helpful for you, if you have any great find to share feel free to comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment