2/05/2016

HAUL * Lookbook | H&M

Hello everybody,
just yesterday I've got a special package in the mail ! Couple days ago I've ordered some stuff of the H&M website cause they were having a sale and free shipping yay !! I wanted to share a quick haul with you including everything that I've got and also a little look-book on how I'm planning to style my new pieces. I'm super excited so let's get right into it.



Black Sequin Shorts $10

I love these, when I saw them I knew immediately that I want them. I've never bought a pair of shorts as extravagant as this one but I love how different it is but at the same time sophisticated because of the black color. It just makes every outfit feel more special more unique and that's exactly what I'm looking for. Also these shorts give me a Taylor Swift vibe don't you think ? I Decided to wear it with a black turtle neck top from S.Oliver, a white scarf a necklace from Betsey Johnson and a pair of black tights.

Patterned Scarf $4


The second thing I've got is this floral scarf, it's square shaped and really big to my surprise. It has this floral pattern with blue and brown flowers all over it on a black background I think it goes beautifully with my hair and basically with anything that's brown. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this one to bring any boring outfit to life. I combined with my H&M high wasted blue jeans, a black turtle neck top from S.OLIVER and a handbag from Primark.

 Wide Leg Trousers $10


These are so hard to show, but basically they are these black really wide trousers that are fitted around your waistline. They are high wasted and they make your legs look extra long and extra flawless. In my look-book I combined it with a turtle neck top which is my favorite way how to style wide trousers. I think these are going to be awesome for this spring and summer because they are very light and airy. I can imagine these for any occasion, I think that you can style them more casually as I did (coat from TK Maxx, shoes from PearlZ and top from F&F) but you can also put a chiffon top on top of it a nice clutch that matches and make a beautiful formal outfit out of it ! 

Patterned Scarf $3


The last thing that I've decided to get is another floral scarf, I really like the pattern on this one even though it has some grandma vibes to me but that's what I like about it I guess :D It has a lot of color is int that are going to be great for next fall like red orange and some browns. It's made from a very comfortable material I think that it's cotton, feels super soft and nice to touch. I paired it with a coat from Zara that I've got when I was returning from France and a nice pair of black jeans from Forever 21 that I got in Paris this December.

If you'd like to see these pieces in action I actually did a little look-book where I show all of the outfits that I came up with :)




So this is all I've got this time, I saved quite a lot of money I think that there's still a sale going on, on the H&M website so go check for yourself maybe you're going to find something for you as well. From what I can read on the website I saved about $30 dollars on my purchase !

That's it for today I hope you like my small H&M haul, until next time, Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment