8/17/2016

THE BODY SHOP * Haul | REVIEWS FIRST IMPRESSIONS 2

Hello friends,
Recently I had my birthday, if you're interested i have a whole blog post about this special day here. But back to the subject I done a little shopping for my birthday and I also visited one of my favorite shops to go to and that' s bodyshop. I get 80% of my skincare from bodyshop, I really like their selection and the fact that their products try to use a lot of natural ingredients and they are also cruelty free ! Here are some products that i got that i would like to share with you my opinions about.


Originally i wasn't planning on buying this product but when O saw that it was on sale I just went for it. And it' s a new body butter this time I got a new scent, the coconut one, it smells so good, especially if you love coconut as I do. It smells totally like coconut not like that artificial coconut scent that you see a lot of time in cosmetics.


The consistency is very nice it' s a little less thick then for example my raspberry body butter this has a wonderful texture and it's super easy to spread all over the entire body. Also make sure you really like the coconut scent because this scent will be with you for a while. I applied during lunch time and still in the evening when I smelled my skin I could definitely smell a mice hint of coconut.


The rest of the things i got are for my face, i like to change my skincare at least once a year and try new and different things that would replace the old ones. So far i had mostly good luck with bodyshop so I got some more bodyshop products to experiment with.

First one being this blemish gel from their tea tree range. I got it mainly because I' m out of my tea tree oil. I am pleasantly surprised i think that this gel is even more effective than the tea tree oil. It has a nice smell and a cooling feeling.


It is a clear gel with a dough foot applicator, that' s the one thing I' m not that thrilled about. I don' t think that it is that sanitary to use the applicator on your blemishes and then put it back into the tube with the germs. Overall I like it i would just prefer to change the applicator a little bit.


Another thing that i got mainly because i used all of my tea tree mask up is this new blue corn 3-in-1 mask. I love that it foes contain the blue corn powder that exfoliates the skin while you do the mask so that takes away one of the steps that I do normally. The consistency is very nice, it' s a clay mask that dries down on your skin and forms a shell that feels tight on your skin. The thing apart from the exfoliations that I really appreciate about this mask is the little tingle that you get from this mask it really feels like it does something good for your skin and holy cow it does ! I really think this is one of the best masks I've ever used. It does get rid of all of the black dots that were visible, it leaves my skin looking radiant and clean and I definitely feel more defined and fresh looking.


One thing you should be aware of is the smell of the mask ut has a very prominent as my mum described it a baby lotion smell, at first i didn't like it but then when i applied it I actually started to like it ! 


The last thing that I decided to get is the vitamin e eye cream, it comes in this little pink tube that doesn't seem like much but it really contains a lot of product and you need just a little bit. I just apply a small amount under my eyes and i tap it on with my ring finger. I haven' t used it long enough to see the effects but I will update you as soon as i see something. So far I really like the consistency it doesn't irritate my eyes which is amazing so I' m really happy with it for now.


And that' s all i got during this trip, i got just a couple of essentials that i really needed but overall I' m really happy with everything what I bought. And there was one small bonus with my purchase that really surprised me, there was this special discount if you use this limited edition bag to shop at bodyshop. This bag will cost you 4 € but everything that you decide to buy is going to be 20% off which at the end saved me like 8 € ;) snd as a bonus the bag is super cute and i can definitely see myself using it a lot :)

Thanks for reading until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment