6/17/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 10

New week, new set of outfits. This week I have another set of 5 outfits for you full of outfit ideas and inspirations for you to try out.

Monday

After a long time I finally got to wear one of my favorite dresses from the brand Medicine, it's actually a collaboration with a polish artist I think. It has this beautiful pattern that just makes me think of nature and spring. On top of that I layered a simple black turtle neck and a statement necklace from Ebay. I matched it with burgundy accesories like my wine red hand bag and my matching wine red shoes that are a cross between oxford's and flats. I really love this combination of this dark forest green almost a emerald color with this dark wampy wine color.

Tuesday

On Tuesday I went with a all black outfit with neon accents. I decide to wear my dark grey turtle neck sweater with some black jeans from forever 21. I paired my jeans with a neon yellow belt that matches my bracelet. On top of my sweater i went with a simple asymmetrical black cardigan. To finish the outfit off I've chosen some beige flats that match my beige bag. I also decided to DIY the bag a little bit by wrapping a neon floral scarf around the bag handle. I think that it gives it just a little bit of a different feel.

Wednesday

Went pretty simple on Wednesday and decided to wear my cute army green turtle neck top along with statement necklace from Primark. Then I combined it all with a pair of simple black jeans and a burgundy cardigan. To complete the outfit I decided to wear a matching burgundy bag with matching burgundy flats.

Thursday

On Thursday I needed to feel really comfortable cause I had been practicing my driving for 2 weeks now so I'm trying to always wear something comfortable especially on my feet. So I went for a dark blue sweater with a army shirt underneath it and I completed it all with a simple pair of white jeans and my brown leather jacket along with a matching pair of shoes,

Friday

For my Friday outfit i'm actually going to use an outfit that i wore the week after this one because i was at home the whole week and it wouldn't make sense to create a look-book with one outfit so i decided to combine these two weeks into one and that way you're getting the usual 5 outfits as always. I went kinda girly on Friday, i wore my floral sweater from Benetton that i combined with burgundy accesories and to create a little bit of contrast i decided to complete my outfit with my black leather jacket.

So that's it for this week thanks for reading until next time bye ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment