6/29/2016

4 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 11

Hello guys !
It's week 11 of my series of look-book that I post here every week, this week I have only 4 outfits for you but I'm going to do a special OOTD next time to compensate for that a little bit. Let's get right into it.

Monday

On monday I went with the shades of yellow, I decided to wear my olive green/yellow top from Zara that I combined with a mustard yellow sweater, white jeans and gold jewelry.

Tuesday

The weather was really nice this week so I finally get to wear my dresses YAY ! On Tuesday I went with a dress that actually belonged to my mum, it's crazy even to think about it. I layered with a white chiffon blouse and a denim vest. I accessorized it all with a layered necklace from H&M and my black watches. I also decided to wear sandals for the first time this year !


Wednesday

We went to see a play with our school about WWII, it was really touching and inspired by true events. I really feel like we have to be reminded each day of the mistakes that the humanity has done so that we don't repeat them ! Anyways back to my outfit I decided to wear my floral shirt from S.Oliver that I paired with a pair of dark red short from H&M and because it was a little bit chilly I wore my Zara long checked shirt on top. For my accesories I wore a simple blue belt and my golden watches.

Thursday

On Wednesday we celebrated the international kids day here in Slovakia ! I'm turning 18 in a bit so it's actually the last time I'm officially a kid but let's face it we stay kids forever ! My mum decided to surprise me with a pair of flats from the brand StreetFly, they make one of the most extravagant yet still wearable shoes I've ever seen. My mum got me these beige flats with some butterflies and branches, I love them. I decided to match the rest of my outfit to the flats so I went with thick oversized sweater in this cinnamon/red color from Esprit and a pair of dark grey jeans from Forever 21.

So that's it thanks a lot for reading, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment