5/07/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 8

Hello friends !
Today I have another set of 5 outfits for you so let's get right in to it !

Monday

On Monday I decided to wear my old dress from H&M that I got couple years ago actually in the kids section ! I love that it's floral and in it's also in my favorite color-BURGUNDY or wine red maybe :D !! I just love this color it's very romantic and girly just perfect for spring I paired it with a light brown leather belt that matches my leather jacket from TK Maxx. Then because the weather has been crazy lately I decided to wear my black tights to keep me warm as a finishing touch i wore my wine red flats that look a little bit like oxfords.

Tuesday

Trip day ! We went to a job expo which at the end turned out to be a pretty boring event but we had some delicious cake so it was all worth it at the end. I wore my checked shirt with my new winter/spring coat from H&M that I got while it was on sale just for 30 EUR. I went with a super simple outfit cause i just paired it with these blue high waisted jeans that have this retro vibe and then just to make the outfit even more casual I finished my outfit with my white converse shoes.

Wednesday

Went with some pink hues on Wednesday I went for my light pink shirt from the brand called Gant then I wore a black jumper from Esprit. Then i matched my outfit with a pair of simple dark grey jeans from forever 21. To add a little bit of color i added some violet/rose earrings and my wine red handbag.

Thursday

Another trip day, I visited our capital city for a special event, it's called Girl's day and basically it's about encouraging women to study IT. It was really inspiring and the people that spoke to us were very nice i even won a gift card for asking questions :D But back to my outfit, i decided to wear my dark grey jeans from forever 21 then i paired them with a plaid shirt and my cactus sweatshirt from H&M . As my accesories I wore my layered necklace that comes from H&M as well.

Friday

Friday was a super chill day I just visited my Grandma with my Mum and we had a lunch together, delicious as always ! On Friday I went with my white skinny jeans from Mango then I went with a simple black turtle neck sweater from S.Oliver that I matched to a denim shirt from Esprit, again I wore my layered silver necklace from H&M to complete the look.


So that's it 5 outfits of this week, until next one :) Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment