5/09/2016

Bathroom Design Ideas * PINTEREST | Grey, Blush, Mint

Hi !
After my first Pinterest favorite post I'm bringing you another, this time I will concentrate on Bathrooms ! I think that kitchens and bathroom are one of the most important rooms in the house so after my kitchen blog post went up I was already thinking about some Bathroom design that I would like to share with you.


So a new trend that I have been seeing quite a lot on Pinterest lately have been these Nordic pattern inspired floors. I love how they incorporated something so bold in terms of pattern with clean and simple cabinetry and furniture. I also like the contrast in these designs, even though it's black it looks very light and not sad or too dark at all.






These two are completely different from the first one except for the fact that they also have some bold flooring, I love the herringbone pattern combined with that light grey cabinetry but also that arabesque floor design in the right picture. I can't get enough of the gold accents that I think are present in every room in our houses nowadays.


I think that after black, grey and white, blue and mint blue are one of the favorite colors to use in your bathroom. I'm really digging the mermaid wall in the right picture it's so unique I have never seen anything like that, would look cool paired with some simple dark blue or light grey cabinetry in my opinion, and the gold ! I just love that design, but the one on the left is gorgeous also, it's a different style more traditional with some wood. It makes it feel a little bit more cozy and home like in my opinion than the other options.


So second part of my Pinterest favorites is here and I must say that I had so much fun putting together this compilation for you because it combine to of my passions, design and Pinterest :D (I don't know if Pinterest can be really called a passion but whatever) thanks for reading bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment