5/29/2016

Vegetable Curry * RECIPE | Vegan

Hello guys,
Today I have one of my favorite recipes for you, my recipe for vegetable curry. If you love curry as I do you just have to try my long time favorite recipe for this vegetable curry that is super easy to make and will definitely become one of your go to comfort foods.

Ingredients:
1/2 of broccoli
1 big sweet potato
3 carrots
150 ml of coconut milk
1 cup of frozen peas
3 garlic cloves
1 onion
1 tbsp of turmeric
1 tbsp of minced cumin
1 tsp of cayenne pepper
1 tbsp of minced coriander
1 tbsp of garam masala
2 cups of water

So first i started by cutting the onion, garlic and ginger into small pieces then in a big pot i sauted everything until golden abd fragrant. After my foundation was done i added all of the vegetables cit into small cubes. I also added all of my spices slong with the vegetables.


Put a lid on the pot and let the vegetables cook and combine with the spices until tender.


Now it's time to add the coconut milk but if you want to have more sauce I would either add some water or more coconut milk.

Bring your sauce to a boil and continue cooking the curry until you're satisfied with the consistency.


When your sauce is almost ready you can prepare some rice according to instructions on the package and combine it all together.

That's it this yummy vegan curry is done and ready to be served along with you favorite salad, thanks for reading till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment