5/01/2016

My Skincare Routine * | Products, Mini reviews

Hello guys,
I was thinking for a long time about writing this article and finally now I have decided to sit down and write couple lines talking about my skincare routine, the products I use and a couple of mini reviews that may be helpful to you If you haven't yet to established your skincare routine or you just want to try something new for the summer.

So lets start with s little bit of background my skin type, i would say that my skin is pretty normal with a mix of combination from times to times. I have some blemishes occasionally but I wouldn't call it acne a bigger concern for me are plugged pores but I think that over the years this problem has got significantly better thanks to my skincare routine as well. I established my first routine about 3-4 years ago i think. The first ever skincare brand that I probably used was Bodyshop and till this day I use a lot of products from this brand.

Morning routine

Everyday i wake up and the first thing I do before I start to get ready is to wash my face with the Neutrogena pink grapefruit wash. I have gone through several bottles of this cleanser over the past couple years it has been a staple on my collection. I have tried two other cleansers from bodyshop as well , the foamy cleanser from the tea tree range from bodyshop and a creamy one from their seaweed collection as well. A the end I always return to my Neutrogena wash because it's a gel like consistency that is very calming on my skin and doesn't leave me feeling dry. The next step after I rinse my cleanser off is my moisturizer, because i don't suffer from a very dry skin and my evening routine is pretty moisturizing the only thing that I use to moisturize my face is my sunscreen which i have a full review on here. I also apply something moisturizing to my lips to get them prepared for the day, currently I' m using my vitamin e spf 15 lip balm from bodyshop as i mentioned in my haul I don't think it' s an outstanding lip balm but still it offers a little bit of protection which is always a great bonus.  

Evening routine

In the evening I spend a little more time on my skincare routine. I start with the same cleanser as in the morning but then instead of my spf I apply an oil serum that preps my skin for moisturizer, I let that sink into my face for a couple minutes and then i continue with my main moisturizer i' m using my aloe vera night cream from bodyshop right now and i must say I like that it doesn't have a scent first of all and i think that is very good for sensitive skin also because of the fact that it is very calming. It' s also quite lightweight so it doesn't feel like a mask as many
other creams that I have previously used. I finish off with my lip balm, any lip balm that i have on hand, I really like my lip smackers mainly because of the flavor :D. 

Targeted treatment 

So here i want to share just a couple things that i find essential for my skincare routine. First thing that i like to use when a blemish pops up is to use some tea tree oil, I use the one from body shop i know that some people are allergic to it but it works for me just fine. If you're not so fond of tea tree oil i really like using aloe vera gel for my blemishes to calm them down a little bit.

Weekly treatment

So I have some products that i don't use on a daily basis. I like to exfoliate my face twice a week using couple products like my seaweed exfoliator from bodyshop and my clean and clear exfoliator I switch between these two all the time. They work both great and help to reduce the appearance of blackheads significantly but the clear and clear one also has some salicylic acid in it which is great for cleaning your pores inside out. Once a week after i'm finished with my exfoliation I like to apply a mask currently i'm trying to finish up my tea tree mask from bodyshop that works just fine ,I would say that it helps to reduce redness and fight the excess oil production, I also really like the smell and that it feels very refreshing especially on a hot humid day. 

That's all there is to my skincare routine i hope that you liked this post if you have any question i would love to respond to them in the comments down below. Thanks for reading bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment