5/16/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 9

Hello guys!
New week, new lookbook this week i have another set of 5 outfits for you that i wore during this week.

Monday

On Monday I decided to wear my new favorite wide leg trousers that I got from Asos they are in this beautiful blush color. I matched them with a black turtleneck sweater on top of which i layered a simple grey cardigan. For my accesories i chose to wear my layered necklace from Dorothy Perkins and my golden watch from primark. I really love this new wide leg trend because its so so comfortable and these trousers feel super light but at the same time they keep me warm, it was a love at first sight !

Tuesday

I actually came up with outfit couple weeks ago but because the weather changed so dramatically i had to postpone me wearing it. Finally warm weather is back so i'm bringing it back. I decided to wear my marsala shorts from H&M i paired them with a stripy shirt from TK Maxx and my kimono from H&M. I finished the outfit with my simple gold and burgundy necklace that comes from H&M as well. I matched my outfit with some beige flats and a beige bag with gold details.

Wednesday

I went a little bit army on Wednesday, I decide to wear my "new" army green turtle neck that actually belonged to my mum when she was younger ! I really love to recycle fashion it's so fun and usually I find that couple years ago the clothes that was being made was a lot better quality than nowadays. I paired with a simple long oversized sweater in this cream color that matches my belt. Then I went with my simple dark grey Jeans from Forever 21 and that was basically it. Pretty simple.

Thursday

School pictures day ! I was thinking a lot what to wear for this special day and at the end I decided to wear my new floral shorts from Mohito with a dark blue sweater from H&M. I finished off my outfit with some dark blue striped flats, simple drop earrings and my favorite golden watches. And of course to match with my outfit I went with my Kiko lip pencil in this beautiful fuchsia color that goes amazingly with my shorts.

Friday

It's not only Friday but it's also the day that our seniors are leaving school before their exams that are going to take place next week. For us it basically means that we have no school. On Friday I decided to go with a simple dotted dark blue shirt on top of which I wore my GAP sweater. I paired it with my simple white jeans from Mango and some brown accesories like a belt from the brand Iska and my handbag from Primark. I also created my own lip color to match my sweater by mixing my Revlon colorburst matte lip balm in Standout and my Rimmel London matte Apocalips in Atomic rose.


That's it for my lookbook this week. Thanks for reading through, until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. I like Thursday and Friday best. Atomic Rose is a cool name.

    ReplyDelete