3/19/2016

4 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 3

Hello !
It's the end of the week and that means that it's for another outfits of the week post. This week I'll show you just 4 outfits cause I spent Tuesday at home in my pajamas, Netflix and chill all day everyday right? I was at home because our seniors were having their school leaving exams on that day, poor people, well I'm going to be in their position a year from so I should get mentally prepared. We still have plenty of time, at least let's try to pretend that but without further talking let's get to the outfits that I actually wore this week.

Monday
On Monday I went with a very spring looking outfit. I wore a peach sweater that has this super cute detail that makes it look like you have a chiffon blouse underneath it. Super neat, then I paired it with my white skinny jeans from Mango and to bring a little more color I used my tribal patterned scarf to top it off. It has some pink, grey, and peach color tones on it so I think it matched pretty nicely. As my jewelry I'm wearing my new custom initial necklace from Etsy that I'm just obsessed with ! As my coat I wore a brown leather jacket along with a same colored bag but you can't see it in to photo so sorry.










Wednesday
In the middle of the week I went with something very casual I paired a light pink shirt that has some gold studs on the collar with my lavender sweater. I think that this color combo is super pretty and flattering. As my bottom I'm wearing my dark grey jeans from Forever 21. For my Jewelry I have just two pieces One of them being my new necklace that I mentioned above and a wine red rose ring that I made myself. I combined it with a wine red bag and a wine red lipstick just to tie it all together.



Thursday
Getting to Friday I decided to go with some earthy tones, considering I was wearing all pinks and purples the rest of the week it was time for a change. I wore my new butterfly oversized T shirt from a brand called Medicine with a army green plaid shirt on top of it and then an army colored parca coat on top of it. I also decided to wear an off white scarf because it was still a little bit chilly outside. For my jeans I'm wearing the same ones as on Wednesday, my dark grey jeans from Forever 21.


Friday
This was quite a special day so my outfit was a little bit different cause we were celebrating the 25th anniversary of our French bilingual section that I attend since 2013. It was a super fun day I was doing the photographer at this event, we even had a photo booth that my friend was working on. We really enjoyed ourselves and I think that everyone left feeling really great and amused. We even had a cake to celebrate this occasion and of course as I mentioned in my Cheesecake recipe, that was prepared especially for this occasion we ate all of it. I'm very happy cause everyone loved it and seemed very satisfied with my results. But back to my outfit, to celebrate this anniversary everybody wore a t-shirt with the name of our section to proudly represent it. I paired it with my long Zara plaid shirt dress a pair of dark grey jeans from Forever 21 and my black leather coat on top. For my bag I went with something very special to my heart I wore a textile bag that I've got from my friend that I met in France.

So this was my week presented to you by my outfits. I really feel like this is more than just outfit showing because I'm sharing some stories to go along with the outfits as well which I find very fun to write so hopefully you like to read posts like this also :) That's all for today Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment