3/04/2016

Flower French Manicure * TUTORIAL | Nails

Hello :)
So after a little while I'm bringing you a new nail tutorial. This time it's going to be a simple french manicure that is spiced up by some flowers. These nails just make me think of spring, yeah we're already in March !! Can't wait for those sunbeams hitting my face. But back to the tutorial.


You'll need:
White nail polish - I used Sally Hansen's Get Mood
Pink nail polish - I used Rimmel London's Velvet Rose
Red nail polish - I used Oriflame's red nail polish
Nude nail polish - I used Sally Hansen's Café au Lait
Glossy top coat - I used Sally Hansen's Gel Miracle


So to make the french tips I used my striping tape that I've got on Ebay to create a guideline. Then I applied one coat of Sally Hansen's Get Mood carefully so that I don't go outside my guidelines.




Now it's time to create some flowers, I wasn't going for any particular type of flower I just kinda went with it and swirled some pinks, some reds, made some highlights with a nude and white and I continued until I was satisfied with my results. To create the swirls that were supposed to represent petals I used a fine artist brush from the craft store, if you have some nail brushes that would be perfects cause they provide an even finer tip. I'm not gonna lie it took a while but after about 10 minutes I was finally finished. Now I just let it dry and applied 2 coats of my glossy topcoat and I was done.






This is literally a manicure that doesn't have a lot of steps so it's perfect for people that don't like to wait a lot between the steps. One tip I can give you on the flowers is to start out with blobs of color and then add the swirls with a lighter color.



So that's it ! Simple, I wouldn't say the easiest but definitely something that everyone with a little bit of patience can master. I hope that you liked today's tutorial, thanks for reading bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment