3/05/2016

Chocolate Banana Muffins * RECIPE | Gluten Free

Hello everybody !
today I have another recipe for you, this time it's going to be for a dessert. I was inspired to make this recipe because I couldn't find a recipe that would not contain flour have bananas in it and chocolate at the same time so I've put together about 3 recipes and this is what I came up with.




Ingredients:

180 g of plain greek yogurt
150 g of oats
3 medium bananas
2 eggs
2-3 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa
3 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of baking soda
dark chocolate chips (how many you like)

Start of by preheating your oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix up all your ingredients except the chocolate chips in a food processor or a blender or an electric whisk, keep mixing until smooth. Give it a taste and adjust sweetness, this will really depend on how ripe your bananas are, mine were really ripe so no added honey was needed.




Now it's time to pour the mixture into your cupcakes I use silicone ones because they are the best in my opinion, no sticking, no burning, easy to put out of the mould. This was also the time to put my chocolate chips in I've put 3 in one cupcake mold and then also topped each muffin with one chocolate chip just for the effect.


This recipe makes about 12 muffins so fill your moulds up, distribute the mixture evenly. Last step is to put your muffins into the oven and wait for about 20 minutes, I like to check them at the 15 minute mark just to make sure they're not burnt.

And that's it, these yummy delicious flourless muffins that will satisfy your chocolate craving but in a healthy yet delicious way. They are gluten free and full of nutrients because of the oats and greek yoghurt in them.

They are great for an afternoon snack or even better for a sweet breakfast ! Best served hot with a cup of milk :)

That's all for today I hope that you like this recipe and don't forget to check regularly for even more recipes to come !

No comments:

Post a Comment