3/12/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 2

Hello everybody,
second edition of my outfits of the week is here, I'm sorry I haven't posted one last week but we had spring break and to be honest with you most of the time I spent in my PJs being sick in my bed so there weren't a lot of occasions to wear a nice outfit that I would like to share with you apart from my pyjamas :D But this week I'm here again and I'm bringing you another set of 5 outfits that I've worn this week, I really like doing this because it really allows me to document how my styles changes I hope that in couple years I'll be able to do like a throwback, you know this is what I wore 5 years ago on this day, looking forward to it ! If you don't like the idea of having a diary this could be a nice way to document your life through outfits I can recommend this to everybody even if you're not posting it anywhere just for yourself. Done with talking nobody got time for that let's get to my 5 outfits.

Monday


So on Monday I have decided to go for something that speaks spring to me I paired a mint green sweater from S.Oliver with my stripped blouse from H&M that I've got years ago in the kids section in Vienna. I paired it with my H&M high waisted jeans and used a thin brown belt to go with it. To complete the outfit I used this blue and mint green rhinestones necklace that I've got out of Ebay and modified it a little bit originally it came with a set of pearls instead of the chain but I didn't like it it just looked fake.

Tuesday

Tuesday was a little bit different cause I was going to a funeral in the afternoon so I had to wear something that wouldn't require me to change my outfit when I return from school. So i opted for a black base wearing my black peplum top with my black jeans from Forever 21. For the school version I wore this floral blazer that I bought years ago but I was actually wearing for the first time in my life. I paired it with a set of watched. Later that day I just switched the blazer for a black one and I was ready for the funeral.


Wednesday
In the middle of the week I wore my favorite outfit of this week in which I combined my mustard yellow blazer from Forever 21 with my new fuchsia shorts from Naf Naf that have this very interesting geometric pattern that I think is super neat. The rest of my outfit is basically black so that these two pieces really stand out. I wore a black turtle neck top from S.Oliver and a pair of black tights. For my accessories I wore my gold watches from Primark with some random bracelets that I have in my collection.


 Thursday
Coming to the end of the week I wore my Zara top that I got during some big sales at Zara just for 15$ what a steal. I paired it with an army green plaid shirt that makes for a nice contrast with that top I think. With this combination I went for a pair of white jeans from Mango and on my hand I'm wearing my black watched that I've got out of Ebay and were mentioned in my Ebay Haul.


Friday

Last day of the week, my last outfit. I really wanted to feel comfortable so I decided to wear a white sweater from Primark that is a little too big for me just to get that oversized look, I paired it with my scarf from Esprit and then to compliment the blue on the scarf I went with my pair of blue jeans from H&M. As a special piece of jewelry I'm wearing my Harry Potter "Pandora" bracelet that I've got while visiting the wizarding world of Harry Potter this summer near London. It's like my lucky charm I wear it for almost every test that I have.


So those were the outfits that I've decided to wear this week I hope that you liked at least one of them and If you want even more outfit ideas don't forget to check my last lookbook that I've done or my video lookbook that I've done a while ago. Thanks for reading Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment