4/08/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 5

Happy Saturday everybody !
Can you believe it that this is already my fifth installment of my outfits of the week series ? I'm still really enjoying making these look books as my journal I think that it is nice just to reflect at the end of the week at what you wore and why you decided to wear it :) I hope that you're enjoying this series also and without further talking let's get to this weeks outfits.

Monday
I'm so glad that spring has finally arrived cause man I hate those winter cold temperatures ! I'm finally able to leave my house without my winter jacket which is a super nice change. This fact also encouraged me to finally wear my new tank top that I got from H&M almost half a year ago. It's in this beautiful burgundy/marsala color and the pattern kind of looks like moon phases to me, I really like the cut of it it. I think that peplum just looks super cute and lovely very girly definitely. I paired it with my yellow jacket from Forever 21 and my skinny black jeans from Forever 21. Also for my jewelry I went with my Dorothy Perkins necklace and as usual my staple, my watches from Primark. I paired it with a quilted black bag and a pair of burgundy flats that look a little bit like oxford's.


Tuesday
On Tuesday I really wanted to incorporate my new royal blue flats in my outfit. I got them on sale at Tesco for 6$ that's a steal, right ?! I was thinking about many combinations before I came up with this one. So I paired them with a pair of white jeans from Mango and a long sleeved striped blue shirt that matches my flats. I finished my look with a nude colored poncho from Tesco that has some aztec prints on it and my brown bag that matches the stripes on my shirt.


Wednesday
This outfit is actually very similar to my rose quartz outfit that I wore couple weeks ago you can check it out in this look-book. I went with the same color scheme, because I just love this year colors of the year I think that it's such a great combination very girly :) So enough said I paired a grey turtle neck shirt with my v neck sweater from Tommy Hilfiger. I completed the look with a pair of blue jeans from H&M and my floral flats from H&M that I got last year.



Thursday
We're getting almost to the end of the week sadly the temperature were going slowly down on this day so I had to take out some warmer clothes but still I enjoyed my outfit a lot. The main piece of my outfit were my new Keds shoes that have this super cool galaxy neon pattern. I paired them with my simple black jeans from Forever 21 and on top I had my dotted sweater and a grey turtle neck shirt from F&F underneath it. I finished the look with my quilted black bag and a pink lipstick that matches my shoes.


Friday
Finally after a long week Friday has come! It was really cloudy on Friday but still i decided to wear a skirt, more precisely my floral black skirt from stradivarius that i paired with peach colored sweater and a black long sleeved t shirt because as i said it was quite chilly on Friday. I completed my outfit with an infinity scarf and a cross body bag that has some army green accents.


Thanks a lot for reading, until next time :) If you missed my last look book you can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment