4/24/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 7

Hello everyone !
I hope that you're having a wonderful week ! As usual I'm bringing my weekly look-book full of outfits that I wore this week, let's go right into it !

Monday

I actually spent my Monday at our family's cottage which was awesome, but as you can imagine you don't walk around the fire in some special outfit or something but in the evening when we returned we decided that we want to spend some Mom-Daughter time at the cinema. So we went to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding ! Wasn't disappointing at all, we laughed a lot basically we really enjoyed our time at the cinema. Usually when I go to the movies I like to wear something nice and comfortable, so I went with my striped dress that I paired with a simple denim shirt from Esprit and my layered necklace from H&M. Keeping it pretty casual, because who's going to really see me at the cinema :D

Tuesday

On Tuesday I wanted to share with you another outfit that includes my striped dress just to show you how versatile one item can be, this time I paired it with a brown leather jacket from the brand Toxique that I got at TK Maxx. As my accesories I'm wearing a necklace that I got in Angers, that's a city in France that I visited half a year ago. This necklace actually comes from a souvenir shop but I thought it's suer cool and unique so I bought it. I finished the outfit off with my glossy oxfords from F&F.

Wednesday

I went all out on Wednesday and decided to wear my new summer hat from F&F summer is not officially here yet but more I start seeing the sun rays pop out the more I want to wear beachwear like on any occasion :D But I think that this hat is wearable with non going to the beach kind of an outfit. It is a very elegant hat in my opinion it is this blush pink combined with a natural beige color and it has this little gold detail on it, very fancy. I paired it with my light grey turtle neck that comes from F&F also then I paired that with a floral black shirt from New Look, my pair of white jeans from mango and my beige bag from Primark to finish it all.

Thursday

The temperatures here were pretty low this week and that means a lot of layers were used, no difference on Thursday, I decided to wear this simple plaid shirt with a wine red sweater and my necklace from H&M. On the bottom I'm wearing my black jeans from Forever 21 and as my shoes I went with my new white converses that I got for christmas.

Friday

Another all out outfit I would say I wore my white jeans that i combined with a turquoise, deep blue striped sweater from Tommy Hilfiger, I layered my Camaieu pastel necklace on top of it alongside with a matching blush pink blazer. For my shoes I decided to go with my striped navy blue flats at that's it.



So there you have it all of this week's outfits in a glance, thanks for reading until next time bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment