4/01/2016

4 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 4

Hello guys !
I know I missed a week but I actually decided to combine two weeks in one cause once again we had a school break this time it was due to Easter. I've been at home for about a week and  you just can imagine how lazy I am to put anything else then my leggings on so I was really slacking off with my outfits but I managed to comply 4 that I wore during these 2 weeks that I would like to share with you so here it is :)

Monday

So starting off my week with a simple outfit including one of my favorite color combos which is purple and brown. I was actually wearing this outfit to the cinema, we went out with my mum to see Allegiant and I must say I wasn't as disappointed as I was after seeing Insurgent but still I don't think it's better than the books. But back to my outfit I wore this huge scarf as my main piece, It's from the brand Esprit and it's super comfy and it keeps you warm that's basically why I decided to wear it. I paired it with a plain high neck lavender sweater and a pair of black fitted jeans from Forever 21. Because we're still in the lower temperatures I also put on my brown leather jacket from the brand Toxiqu3 that I got at TJ Maxx while it was on sale. My bag is a super simple quilted black bag that I've got at a local store that's called House.

Tuesday

This is probably my favorite outfit out of the bunch. I'm wearing a sweater that I got while I was at cinema last night. It's this cute sweater/top from H&M with these little cactuses, from the moment I saw it I just couldn't stop looking at it so I had to have it and I love it. I've got a lot of compliments on this one also. To make it stand out I paired with a set of necklace from Dorothy Perkins and my custom Etsy necklace with my Family's initials. Then I paired it with a pair of black jeans from Forever 21 and my "Hipster" shopper bag that my friends from France gave me.


Wednesday

Last day of school before our Easter break, it was also teacher's day so we were in school for just 4 hours which was amazing but back to what I was wearing. I went a little but nautical with my striped shirt that I combined with a patterned scarf from Next and a cool oversized coat from Esprit that is kinda color blocked. I paired it with my white jeans, I also added my new navy blue belt and to tie all of my accesories I wore a pair of golden watch from Primark.

 

Friday

So first day of school after a week of basically doing nothing and catching up on all of my missed walking dead episodes. I also watched a whole season of Property Brother these guys are just amazing, again I'm just talking to the wind :D For this sad day of going back to school I wanted to wear something comfy So I went with something casual. I wore my Adidas Originals floral tank top I just love this pattern I have actually a hoodie with this same pattern also. I paired it with a simple grey cardigan and a pair of white jeans from Mango. As usual for my accesories I'm wearing my golden watches and my new nude belt. I also wore my white converse shoes that I got for christmas this year.


That's it, I hope that you liked another weekly update on what I was wearing until next time Don't forget to check out my other look books WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 3 and my H&M one as well :) Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment