4/16/2016

5 days* Lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK 6

Happy weekend everyone !
Another edition of my weekly look-book is here. This week marks the second week of nice spring weather, I just really can't get enough of the feeling that I can go out wearing just my sweater so refreshing after winter where I had to wear several layers of clothing, so annoying. That's probably why I hate winter so much :D But enough of that complaining let's get to this week's outfits.

Monday

So, let's face it Monday is probably the least favorite day of the week, but you can always make it a little better by wearing clothes that you love and makes you feel beautiful and comfortable at the same time. To bring a little happiness to this day I decided to wear this plain red shirt that isn't fitted at all, it's super comfortable and I could literally spend whole day in it. Then I brought in my retro high waisted jeans from H&M, I tucked my t-shirt in which made me look totally like I just came out of an old movie :D I love it. I used a nude/beige leather belt that matches my beige handbag and my beige flats. To finish my outfit I wore my floral, granny looking scarf from H&M that is also very comfortable and very soft. On top I just layered my black blazer that has some leather details on it.

Tuesday

It's thrift store day ! After a very long time I managed to find something very cute at my local thrift store, it's this cropped floral tank top that look like new. I don't thing that anybody would be able to tell it already belonged to someone. This top inspired the whole outfit, because there are some wine red flowers on it a paired it with a wine red sweater and a leather bag in the same color. I also wore my white jeans from Mango and my nautical, navy blue striped flats that go nicely with the blue on my top.

Wednesday

Looking back at this day it was a very stressful day, we had a big 4 hour test from French and let me tell you it wasn't something easy but you know I survived :D But back to what I was wearing, Finally my package from H&M came and so I decided to wear my new shorts that arrived as well. These were on sale at the moment so I got them for like $5 or something, very pretty happy about this purchase. As you can see in the picture they are this very interesting color, kinda looks like marsala to me which is one of my favorite colors. I paired them with a dark grey turtle neck top on top of which I wore a black asymmetric cardigan with a long ivory overside sweater, sorry for all these layers but it was really cold outside after a long week of hot weather so I had to change my plans :D I also wore my chevron tights from F&F and my new necklace that comes from H&M as well. It's this layered silver necklace, it's actually on of the few pieces of silver jewelry that I know, I just prefer gold at the moment.

Thursday

Originally I didn't plan on wearing this outfit but as I said it was so cold that my plans were all ruined, maybe next week ! So my back up plan was to wear my patterned capri trousers from Promod that I got on our little trip to Angers that I mentioned in this France Diary where I go to detail about this gorgeous city. Back to what I was wearing, i combined these trousers with a plain navy blue sweater from H&M and a necklace that I got out of Ebay. I also wear my new flats from F&F and a nude bag from Primark.

Friday

Finally the last day of the week, sadly another 2 hour exam at school, Ugh :/ but again I managed to survive and after this not so pleasant experience a very lovely day was in front of me. I got spend my dinner with my parents and I had just the best Carbonara that I've ever eaten it was delish ! So I wore dark grey jeans from Forever 21, with a short sleeved oversized shirt with embellished collar and a lavender sweater. I also wore my big dark blue sweater that I got fro Christmas this year. To make an accent in this outfit I wore my floral flats from H&M.


So that's it another week that I look back on through my outfits. Thanks for reading until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment