4/27/2016

Kitchen Design Ideas * PINTEREST | Grey, Blush, Mint

Hi guys ;)
Who doesn't love Pinterest these days ? I would say Pinterest is one of the biggest time consuming websites that mankind has ever known :D basically every project or recipe comes from Pinterest and so this week i wanted share with you a compilation of kitchen design ideas that I have found over the past couple months that i really like and one day would like to make real in my own house as well.


I really like this simple, soft and chic white kitchen trend with some golden details I just think that it's super flattering and stylish.


Another combination that I just love is this dual tone cabinetry ! I love the contrast between grey and white, finally something a little different and creative. I also live the marble backsplash on the right picture, feels just very luxurious and well made.


These two are also very lovely I love the mint green shade that was used in the right picture, I've never seen anything like that before, but I also like that grey twist in the left picture.

So as you can see in all the pictures I gathered above it seems like two toned kitchen are really trendy at the moment. I really like the white grey combination that you can see on many pictures but the minty one isn't bad either. Also it seems like everything's gold at the moment which is gorgeous looking in my opinion, it just makes your kitchen instantly look better and more expensive so maybe consider that during your next remodel.


This post was just a little idea of mine to share some cool kitchens that I have found on Pinterest to maybe give you a little inspiration if you're building a house or doing a renovation. Thanks for reading until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment