2/02/2016

My Wedding Look | make up, dress, hair

Hello everybody,
today I wanted to share with you my make up look that I wore to the wedding mentioned in my last post :) I went for something quick and easy that you can easily recreate on your own.

Make up


So as I said I went with a really simple quick style that doesn't look too heavy. As my foundation I'm wearing Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade Ivory I used it as my concealer also. Then I powdered it down with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Translucent basically the lightest shade. For my Eyes I used Maybeline's color tattoo in Mauve crush all over my lid and then blended it in to my crease with Max Factor's Color Perfection Duo Eyeshadow in Shooting Star.To define my eyes I used S.HE liquid liner in black and Maxfactor's Masterpiece mascara that gave me just the most beautiful natural lashes. On my lips I'm wearing Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 101. And the last thing on my face are my brows, I defined them using my Gosh brow pencil in grey brown.

Outfit

For my outfit I decided to wear my Iska London dress that I've got last year. It's a nice black chiffon dress with a flower pattern on it, I've got so many compliments on this dress I just love it. It also has a nice lace trim on the bottom that just makes it a bit more unique. One problem I had with this dress was the cut, I thought it wasn't doing my figure a justice so I used a lavender belt to make my waist line stand out a little bit more. I completed my outfit with a beige clutch and matching beige flats with gold details. As for my accessories I wore my golden earring with lavender details and some pearl bracelets that just nicely complimented my whole outfit.

Hair

With my hair I decided to go for this simple up-do that looks like you've put a lot more time to it than you really did. I used a hairband that goes around my whole head and started wrapping my hair around it. Then I used some bobby pins to just secure it and Voila it's done.

So this is it for my wedding look ! I hope that you've found this post at least a little bit helpful while creating your perfect wedding outfit. That's it for today, thanks a lot for reading, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment