2/27/2016

5 days* lookbook | OUTFITS OF THE WEEK

Hello everybody,
as promised last week I'm bringing you the outfits I wore this week. Everyday I took a little bit of my time in the morning and snapped a picture for you! SO let's get right into it and start with Monday !

Monday

So on Monday I decided to go with something neutral and keep it quite simple especially color wise. I went with my navy blue shirt that has a dotted pattern that makes it a little more interesting, then I paired it with my grey skinny jeans from Forever 21 and tucked my shirt in to make my waist stand out. To compliment the outfit I decided to go with brown and earth tone accessories like my brown belt and my H&M scarf that was mentioned in my last look-book.


Tuesday

Here comes today and probably my most colorful outfit of the week! On Tuesday I decided to wear my new Iska dress that I got a long while ago when I was in France. This time I showed only half of it and styled it like a skirt where I paired it with a simple navy blue sweater from H&M. Little tip I can give you is to use a belt and tuck your sweater in to create an effect that you're wearing a skirt when in reality it's a dress. Because winter still hasn't said its last words I had to put some tights underneath my skirt also so I went with my gray S.Oliver tights that have a simple pattern on them. As a functional accessories I'm wearing my Primark watches that I wear basically almost every single day ! And to give a little touch of color to my outfit I decided to wear my sephora matte lip cream that I've reviewed couple weeks ago.


Wednesday

My Wednesday outfit goes with the color scheme of Pantone's color of the year. If you haven't heard this year we have two colors of the year, rose quartz and serenity ! I just love this year's choices so subtle and girly :) But back to my outfit, as my top I'm wearing my grey turtle neck shirt from F&F on top of it I'm wearing my pink blazer that I modified a little bit with this gorgeous silver brooch to fit my silver accessories choice. As my pants I wore my H&M high wasted jeans, every time when I wear them they made me think of retro style ! On my hands I'm wearing a pearl bracelet with my D&G watches, and of course the whole week I was wearing my nude nails that are featured in this post. For my shoes I went with white/grey oxfords.


Thursday

On Thursday I returned to the earthy natural tones again. I went for a brown skirt with a geometric patterned shirt that I paired with a pair of black tights and a patterned skirt that gives this outfit a little bit of life. On my hand I'm wearing my black watches that I mentioned in my Ebay haul about a month ago.


Friday

This whole week I was trying to challenge myself to wear clothes that I haven't worn in a while. I applied this rule on Friday especially when I decided to wear my light blue blazer from S.Oliver that I got like 2 years ago. Underneath that I'm wearing a baby pink short sleeve t-shirt from Esprit. As my bottom I'm wearing my white skinny jeans from Mango and to finish this outfit off I'm wearing two bracelets, a pearl one and a multicolored one with gold details. This outfit has a lot of color of the year vibes as my Wednesday outfit.


So that's it my 5 outfits that I wore this week ! I hope that you liked this kind of post I'm going to try to keep up with it and bring you the same portion of style next week also :) Feel free to share your outfit with me as well I love to get inspired from other people's combinations.
Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment