2/02/2016

Flowers and Triangles * TUTORIAL | Nails

Hello Everybody,
I've prepared something special for you today, a nail tutorial ! Nails are one of my big passions, i just love to create those little design and have fun coming up with different color combinations. Today's design is going to be a floral one with some geometry in it, by geometry i mean triangles. I've decided to use some fresh pastel spring colors because i just really want this winter to end ! But you can use whatever colors you like and whatever brands of nail polish that you have or like to use. If you'd like to recreate this look completely I'm going to list all the stuff you will need.



You will need 5 colors in total, as my white base I used Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel nail polish in the shade 450 Get Mood, this color gets opaque in 2-3 coats, but for this tutorial the white doesn't have to be perfect so i think that you'll be fine with 2 coats. Then for my triangles I used some striping tape that I've mentioned in my Ebay Finds to serve me as guidelines for my design. To fill teh triangles I used Sally Hansen's Café au Lait, which is a beautiful nude polish that almost blends with your natural nail color, over a white base you will only need one coat but if you're using it to cover up your whole nail you will need 2-3 coats. For the little triangle I used Rimmel London's Velvet Rose I just bought this polish so I don't know how well it wears but I really love the color and the pigmentation of it and that's a good sign. To make the little flowers on my accent fingers I used the same Rimmel London Polish a little bit of Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel in 230 All Chalked Up and 510 Game of Chromes. Then I used my Miracle Gel topcoat to seal the design and I was done. I'm including a step by step tutorial to help you but also a little video showing you how I did it :)






I hope that you liked my first ever nail tutorial, If you're going to try this look feel free to share your creations with me :)
Until next time, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment