2/18/2016

Top 5 Shows * To binge watch right now | Glee, Botched, 90 day Fiancé, Property Brothers, Modern Family

Hello !
I wasn't quite sure about what to write for you today but while I was browsing through my computer I suddenly got an idea. In one week here in Slovakia we're going to have spring break and that means a lot of sleep, relax and a lot of free time to watch whatever you like maybe 20 episodes of your favorite series in one day or a new documentary that has just been released on Netflix. Just recently Netflix launched here in Slovakia so Hooray for that ! But that's not the topic for today, well it's quite close to Netflix. Today I would like to share with you my top 5 picks on my favorite TV shows to binge watch during spring break.

1. Glee
If you've never heard of Glee you're seriously missing out on a great series full of music. If you're that kind of a person that just can't get enough of amazing covers on youtube and some teen/adult drama than this 45 minutes long series full of the best musical performances is something for you. I have watched every episode and got really attached to the cast, I really think that this series is very inspiring and if you're currently in High School you're going to relate to this one so much but even if you're an adult or already retired I think you can find a little piece of something that you're just going to love about Glee, as an ad would say it's FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY ! So hop on this emotional music roller coaster!



2.Botched
If music is not your thing and you're more of a documentary person, Botched might be the best bet for you. It's a mix of documentary, reality show that includes comedy, weird people and a lot of medical stuff ! It's definitely not for everyone but this 45 minute show is packed with at least 3 plastic surgeries in every episode that are not playing around. You're going to get really in to specifics with this one, for some people it may be a little disturbing but for me this one is a total winner for me !



3. 90 Day Fiancé
Have you heard about this one ? This one came to me out of nowhere, I was just waiting for some show on TLC to start and then I saw an ad for 90 Day Fiancé. I was immediately sold, I love hearing about people that move to a foreign country, that have to travel to pursue their dreams. I love all the drama that this series offers, in each season you're going to follow stories of several couples sometimes very controversial ones. I'm just going to mention one from this year's season with a girl from the Philippines(19) that wants to marry an older man that's about 50 years old ! I'm opened to relationships of all kinds so it's really interesting to see how these kinds of relationships work or don't work out.



4. Property Brothers
An obvious choice right ? there are so many seasons of this show that you can spend a lifetime going through them, but I just can't resist. These brothers are just the best duo on the market when it comes to properties. The things they buy, sell and renovate are always so stunning. They are so passionate about what they do and always seem to find the perfect match for their client and the reveal. Everyone is waiting for the reveal, if you love design, house ideas, renovation shows and you still haven't watched this one I strongly recommend you to stop what you're doing right now at give it a try.



5. Modern Family
Last show I would like to recommend today has to be Modern Family. I've chosen it because I felt like my lists needs a good comedy that's actually funny ! Everyone wants to have fun during spring break, right ? A lot of you have probably already heard about this one but in case you haven't, It's a show that follows one big family in their everyday lives. But don't get misleaded, it's not your ordinary family, you'll just have to see for yourself !



So these would be my picks for the spring season this year ! Do you have any recommendations for me to binge watch this spring break feel free to share in the comments down bellow ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment