2/20/2016

Nude Blazer * Emerald Green Top | OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Hello :)
My last look-book was quite a success so I wanted to share with you another one of my outfits today. This time it's just one outfit but I'm planning on doing like Outfits of the week post or something like that where I would just make a compilation of all my looks during the week ! We'll just have to see how that turns out but let's focus on today's outfit. My inspiration for this outfit was my emerald green silk top that has a little pink/nude bow on the size tag. I immediately fell in love with this combination so I looked in to my closet and Viola this is what I've come up.


Sorry for the lighting but I had to take the pictures early in the morning so I had to use some artificial lighting cause it was still super dark outside.

Let's go from the bottom, as my jeans I'm wearing just a pair of regular black jeans that I actually got quite recently in Forever 21 for just $10, great price in my opinion. Then as my top I'm wearing that emerald top that I mentioned in the beginning, It's from a brand called Reserved I think that it's only available in central Europe, but I think that you can find a top like this anywhere ! On top of it I'm wearing my blush blazer that just compliments the emerald green beautifully don't you agree ? Why haven't I thought of this combination earlier! This blazer is also from the brand Reserved and it was about $30 I don't really remember I bought it a long time ago.






In terms of accessories I went pretty simple, I decided to wear a gold geometric necklace with 3 triangles each being a different pastel color. (also from the brand Reserved) To go with that I chose a lavender belt from the same brand and a lighter emerald green colored bracelet with gold details. Just to tie the whole outfit together I finished my look with nice golden watches from Primark, they cost me about $5, a steal right and they are totally functional, did came with a battery in them, just great!

As a little bonus I'm also adding my nails of the week that go really well with this outfit. I kinda went with the Japanese trend of glass nails but instead of cutting my own foil to create the glass effect I used one of my favorite effect topcoat from Catrice in Glitterazzi. It's very similar to China glaze's Luxe and Lush if you're familiar with that one. Basically it's a clear base coat in which there are these flakes of all different colors, they change depending on the light, it's really a beautiful top coat that's going to change any boring look to a interesting one. And that's exactly for what I went with my nails this week also. 


I applied 3 coats of my Sally Hansen CafĂ© au Lait, a nude/blush pink color I would say it's like a light skin tone color. Then on my middle and index finger I applied a concentrated amount of the top coat first on to a sponge just to pack on the flakes and then transferred it on to my nails like when doing gradients. Last step is just to seal it with a top coat and my nails were Instagram ready. 



This is really one of those easy nail looks that look awesome and will make everybody think that you've got your nails done at a salon.


So that's it for today I hope that I gave you a little inspiration with my little outfit of the day/nails of the week post ! Thanks for your support I really appreciate that someone is reading through my thoughts ! :D That's all for today Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment